Create social media marketing content for the biggest entertainment and cultural events in the world, working at one of the most exciting tech start ups!
How would you like to be creating social media marketing content for the biggest entertainment and cultural events in the world? Working at one of the most exciting tech start ups?
We are on the hunt for an impeccable social media marketing lead to manage our online presence, developing and implementing our social media strategy, leading campaigns and projects across a range of social media channels, including; Instagram, Linkedin Tik Tok, Facebook and newsletters. Producing engaging insightful content, analysing usage data and building audience relationships.
From the UEFA Europa League to Eurovision Song Contest, from the FIFA Women’s World Cup to the The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. From voting off a Love Island contestant and voting in the US 24 President. We’re changing the way the world watches.
KEY TASKS OF THE ROLE:
- Strategise, plan and deliver content and marketing across different platforms
- Proven experience producing engaging video content – promos and interviews
- Review previous content success (views, comments etc) to learn and evolve future content
- Celebrate our diverse team, clients, and events
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Design and deliver creative and engaging social media content and stories around the exciting growth of BUFF and our partnerships
- Proven ability to create and deliver a narrative – not spam ads
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram, Threads, Twitter, TikTok, and YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels and audiences
- Develop, launch and manage new competitions and campaigns that promote BUFF
- Form key relationships with influencers and content producers across social media platforms
- Undertake audience research for content and posts
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Monitor, track, analyse and report on performance on social media content and posts using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
- Identify consumer trends to help with planning social media campaigns
- Optimise content to further encourage community interaction and engagement
- research and evaluate the latest tools and techniques in order to find new and better ways of measuring social media activity
- analyse competitor activity
- Recommend improvements to increase performance of social media engagement
- Set targets to increase brand awareness and increase customer engagement and loyalty
- Manage and track budgets for social media activities
- Manage the organisation of assets and related projects for social marketing
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Working directly with some of the greatest sports and entertainment brands in the world
- Work in an exciting fast paced start up environment
- Direct access to business and industry leaders, top athletes and celebrities
- Competitive package with bonuses and perks
- A hugely passionate team who will support you all along the way
- Flexible working
- Awesome central London office
- Early employee in fast growing business
- Being part of something very special as we viewing experience for millions of people around the world!
- At Sport Buff, you are a key person of the team and company, and you will actually own some of the company you are building (with the employee equity scheme). Being part of this business at this stage gives you power to shape the business for the future, not just the product but the culture and team too.